|Categories||Manuscript Data, Rat and Mouse Genomics|
|Create Date||March 8, 2018|
|Last Updated||March 8, 2018|
A zipped folder containing the analysis code and results from the Kopec 2012 publications can be obtained by following the "download" link to the right and downloading from a secure Dropbox location. The zipped folder includes:
- SAS genomics analysis code for the mouse and rat
- R code used in the empirical Bayes analysis
- Files organized for input into the code
- Genomics analysis statistical results in excel worksheets for the mouse and rat, duodenum and jejunum, day 8 and 91 analyses
For the following Kopec et al. 2012 publications:
- Kopec AK, Kim S, Forgacs AL, Zacharewski TR, Proctor DM, Harris MA, Haws LC, Thompson CM. Genome-wide gene expression effects in B6C3F1 mouse intestinal epithelia following 7 and 90 days of exposure to hexavalent chromium in drinking water. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2012a Feb 15;259(1):13-26.
- Kopec AK, Thompson CM, Kim S, Forgacs AL, Zacharewski TR. Comparative toxicogenomic analysis of oral Cr(VI) exposure effects in rat and mouse small intestinal epithelia. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2012b Jul 15;262(2):124-38.