|EPA IRIS External Review Draft: Hexavalent Chromium||Table 2 from Thompson et al. (2013), A chronic oral reference dose for hexavalent chromium-induced intestinal cancer||Download|
MOA Hypothesis 2011
MOA Small Intestine 2013
|NTP 2-year Study||Used in:
- Ex Vivo Gastric Reduction – Proctor et al. (2012), Hexavalent chromium reduction kinetics in rodent stomach contents.
- Cytotox/Genotox High Content Analysis – Thompson et al. (2012), Assessment of Cr(VI)-induced cytotoxicity and genotoxicity using high content analysis.
- Human PBPK – Kirman et al. (2013), Physiologically based pharmacokinetic model for humans orally exposed to chromium.
- MOA Hypothesis 2011 – Thompson et al. (2011), Application of the U.S. EPA Mode of Action Framework for Purposes of Guiding Future Research: A Case Study Involving the Oral Carcinogenicity of Hexavalent Chromium.
- MOA 2013 – Thompson et al. (2013), Assessment of the mode of action underlying development of rodent small intestinal tumors following oral exposure to hexavalent chromium and relevance to humans.
- Mouse Genomics – Kopec et al. (2012), Genome-wide gene expression effects in B6C3F1 mouse intestinal epithelia following 7 and 90 days of exposure to hexavalent chromium in drinking water.
- Mutation (K-Ras and Micronucleus) – O’Brien et al. (2013), Assessment of K-Ras mutant frequency and micronucleus incidence in the mouse duodenum following 90-days of exposure to Cr(VI) in drinking water.
- Genotox Potential Cr(VI) – Thompson et al. (2012), Assessment of genotoxic potential of Cr(VI) in the mouse duodenum: An in silico comparison with mutagenic and nonmutagenic carcinogens across tissues.
- Risk Assessment – Thompson et al. (2013), A chronic oral reference dose for hexavalent chromium-induced intestinal cancer.
- Rat 90 Day – Thompson et al. (2012), Comparison of the Effects of Hexavalent Chromium in the Alimentary Canal of F344 Rats and B6C3F1 Mice Following Exposure in Drinking Water: Implications for Carcinogenic Modes of Action.
- Rat and Mouse Genomics – Kopec et al. (2012), Comparative toxicogenomic analysis of oral Cr(VI) exposure effects in rat and mouse small intestinal epithelia.
- Rodent PBPK – Kirman et al. (2012), Physiologically based pharmacokinetic model for rats and mice orally exposed to chromium.